“Treat yourself - a must massage in Byron”

reconnect with your self
More attraction details
Owner description: “I am passionate about guiding you to reconnect with yourself”Certified in Beauty Therapy, Massage, Kinesiology and Reiki, Tanya Barker sees her work as an art, which she has been studying progressively since 1992.The nature of Tanya's treatments involves the physical body as well as the spirit and she considers her healing role an honour.Tanya invites you to step into a different world where a blissful experience will be personalised just for you - a space where you can surrender and submerge into heavenly weightlessness.Enjoy massage, healing and beauty in Byron Bay.
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Treat yourself - a must massage in Byron”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Found this place by accident and booked 2 massages for us last October. Found Azabu where tanya work from as it is 10 mins out of town. My wife had Tanya massage her and I had Carla. All I can say is forget these '5 star health spas' this place is tranquil and the massages 5 star.
Both ladies are so professional and made us feel at home and comfortable immediately. Tanya worked wonders on my wife's back and neck and being a seasoned spa girl, said that this would be rated as one of the best massages she has had.
On our next visit in Jan, I asked for Tanya as I had a bad hip/back from a stain and Tanya managed to hit the spot and relive the pain as well as guide me to do more stretching.
Cannot wait to get back in the next couple of months...this is going to be a regular visit for us.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Tony F

Melbourne, Australia
“Take me away to a special place”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I had the 60 minute facial whilst my wife had a massage. Tanya came on site to the Summerhouse and we each enjoyed 60 minutes of pure bliss. Tanya is very skilful and is very adept at creating a truly relaxing atmosphere. It's a real pity it had to end!

“Awesome!!!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Excellent!!! Tanya is very skilled at what she does and goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable... Highly recommended

Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
“Perfect end to a holiday”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Me and my partner both thoroughly enjoyed our treatments with Tanya. I had a one hour massage, and my girlfriend had a package with some other treatments. Neither of us had ever had treatments before, but found the experience to be exceptionally rewarding and Tanya was very professional. The room itself was very relaxing also and all in all we found this to be the perfect way to end a 2 week holiday which involved a lot of walking and travelling. Highly recommend!

Newcastle, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Incredible Healing!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I was lucky enough to enjoy the 'Goddess' package for my birthday (the male version anyway). Tanya is an incredible healer, very intuitive and excellent sense through her hands to understand the body areas that need attention. As well as a very informative kinesiology session, a facial and pedicure made a great day. So good in fact, I came back a couple days later for another massage!