“usual stop off after a night out”
Review of AbraKebabra

AbraKebabra
Ranked #132 of 200 Restaurants in Byron Bay
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Great, cheap food after a night out in byron bay. Not far down the road from cheeky monkeys and all the people in our group were happy.

I cant actually believe that i'm writing a review like this as these places are not the sort of places I would ever visit at home

Reviewed August 22, 2014

Best Kebab I ate in Byron Bay or even in Australia. The servers are super friendly and the chiken kebab was very delicious !!

Reviewed April 11, 2014

I came in with some of my friends, the chap behind the counter was rude and obnoxious. We were all waiting for our food, and as it was taking ages we decided to get a photo together. The "boy" behind the counter started yelling at us and through our food on the counter. It was absolutely disgusting! And nobody else was even in the shop. I'm a local, and I will be telling EVERYONE not to eat here! Also, the lettuce on my kebab was wilted and old, had to pick it all out! DISGUSTING!

1  Thank Gee R
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Seriously disgusted that we were thrown out by the so called manager because my friend is gay! Completely unacceptable behaviour for a so called restaurant it's a shame they're still in business I'm not sure how they are! it's 2014 not 1814!! Definitely a place to 100% avoid!

4  Thank Lwhitelaw
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I have read the review below and realised that this must be the case. I went in there three months ago with my Gay friend and the owner glared at us and made us feel very uncomfortable. I could tell he did not want to serve us. We got our kebab which was *OK* but suffered with very dodgy tummies for the next three days!
I suggest if you are Gay or Lesbian avoid this place!!!!!