“AMAZING”

O Sushi
Ranked #23 of 207 Restaurants in Byron Bay
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Healthy, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: O-Sushi aims to provide a delicious range of healthy and fresh Japanese food in a relaxed and friendly environment in central Byron Bay.
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I LOVE o-sushi. why you say?
1) Amazing staff. Friendly, considerate and really go out of their way to make you at home.
2) Absolutely the most amazing food. I eat at o-sushi at least once a week. (This week I have to admit I have been 3 times)
3) Healthy and very reasonably priced. I can justify going to o-sushi so often because I always leave feeling good!!
All round winner!!! A favourite place of mine to eat in Byron.

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Exceptional presentation
Favourites : Osushi house salad with salmon or tofu
Huge portions
All freshly prepared
Would eat here again and again !
Kol hakovod

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Glad we didn't write this off as just being a sushi bar because it is so much more than that.

The fish skewers and beef skewers were divine, and the fish special of the day was excellent.

We'll definitely be back next time we're in Byron and we liked it so much we took a friend to the Broadbeach Osushi 4 days later :-)

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We loved your restaurant. Food was amazing & will come back for sure
Have subscribed to your newsletter & have bought a Birthday voucher for our younger daughter for her 17th Birthday at Coolangatta

Highly recommend your restaurant. Your staff are most friendly & welcoming

Thankyou so much

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I drive to Byron every single week, not because I have to, but because I love the food at o-sushi so much! The food is fresh and delcious, and the staff happy to accommodate for different tastes.
By far my favourites are the crunchy tuna and tempura vegetable sushi.

1  Thank Crunchy_Tuna_Dave