“Stay here!”
Review of Aabi's at Byron

Aabi's at Byron
Reviewed November 19, 2011

A wonderful modern place to stay to get away from everything. Great rooms, spa, cooking facilities and cleanliness. It's located in a residential area which is very quiet and close to the RSL and Woolworths. We had a lovely time at Aabi's and would definitely recommend it to couples!

Room Tip: Choose the rooms which overlook the pool area
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CBB22
There are newer reviews for Aabi's at Byron

Reviewed November 12, 2011

The layout is lovely and the ambience of the Pool area is romantic. The rooms are well appointed. Interesting approach as they combine a common area, laundry etc into the facility. This adds great value for me as I hate those laundry rip offs in old school Hotels and I find it difficult to socialise in old school 5 star. This place allows for a more casual approach to a high holiday. The kid-free factor supports my idea of a great time away and I am truly pleased to recommend this great boutique Motel / Guesthouse. Thanks Justin!!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank monique p
Reviewed November 7, 2011

I have stayed in many places in Byron and Aabis simply outshines them all. The property is brand new and nothing has been overlooked. The rooms are extremely large and comfortable with a huge king bed. The fact that there is a guest laundry is a huge bonus and the guest lounge is somewhere very comfortable to relax with an amazing floor to ceiling wall photo of the Byron lighthouse. There is a lovely coffee machine available to make your own coffee and relax on the lounge. Although the place was fully booked we rarely saw other people and had our own privacy. The pool area is beautiful and we spent time on the lounges and day bed during the day and evening. The staff and management were very welcoming and unobtrusive and were happy to answer any questions we had. The on site masseuse, Misaki, is not to be missed, possibly the best massage I have ever had. The location of Aabis is fantastic as it is only a 5 min walk to town and the beach. We a had wonderful stay and highly reccommend Aabis. We will definately stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank travelmum3
Reviewed October 26, 2011

I have already seen many luxury hotels in my life and Aabi's can compete with them easily. This place is simply perfect. Clean, quiet, wonderful designed, spacious rooms with a wonderful bed, enough storage in the huge bathroom, an wonderful wardrobe, incredible garden, enough toilet paper and towels, hair blower, iPod Music Thingy, ironing board, a range of tee and cookies, huge TV with DVD and and... there is even Wifi with a stunning connection (congratulation to that, hate it in every hotel) which is very important to me, because I am a traveler who has to do business. I loved the fully equipped large kitchen and the same about the Barbecue. Aabis has enough parking spaces for travelers. It is a very quiet house with a lot of couples. For me it was good, because I needed some quiet time from my journey. You have a 5 Min walk to the center which is easy, there is the first shop after 400m.
The only thing I would recommend: you could probably put on the fountain a bit later in the day, it is sometimes a bit too loud.
Thank you for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank hoteldiary
Reviewed October 8, 2011

We arrived to find that this property was only 8 days old. The architect and builder have done an exceptional job. In particular the bathroom is wonderful. The staff are friendly and welcoming and we left feeling fortunate that we had discovered this little gem.

Room Tip: For those with mobility issues please ask for a ground floor room as the stairs can be challenging w...
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank travellotsallover
Reviewed October 2, 2011

My girlfriend and I had a wonderful 3 night stay at aabis and we weren't disappointed. Great room with a bed that you will battle to leave despite Byron's attractions being only a short walk away. Beautiful pool and spa area. We will return in a heart beat. Andy and Amy-lee of bowral nsw

• Stayed: September 2011
3  Thank andyvincent
Reviewed September 25, 2011

My partner and I stayed for 3 nights in this brand new accomodation in Byron Bay.
The rooms are spacious,modern with all the facilities you require. The outlook over the pool ( especially at night ) was fantastic and romantic.We loved the pool,spa and BBQ area for relaxing .Extremely quiet and the king sized beds were a treat.Highly impressed and have already booked for next year.

Room Tip: Upstairs in the area looking over the pool.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple