“Rosti”

Ranked #71 of 248 Restaurants in Byron Bay
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic Service, Great Coffee, Huge Croissants and the most amazingly delicious Potato Rosti with smoked salmon, avocado, poached egg and hollandaise. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: September 2019
Lulu1881, Manager at The Hideout Byron Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I have a feeling I know who this is...! I hope you made it back to the kids club in time

Write a reviewReviews (148)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Tucked away this little eatery has some charm. I found it by chance on a Saturday morning and then also went back the following day.
I found the service to be good, swift but without feeling rushed, and all the staff that I met were friendly and welcoming.
The menu isn’t huge, but there’s still plenty to choose from and I loved both the buttermilk pancakes that I had one day and the rosti with salmon, egg and avocado that I had the other day. I thought the portion sizes were good, the pancakes would actually be a big enough portion to share if you wanted a smaller breakfast.
I also enjoyed my coffee here.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On a weekend away, we found the Hideout. It was nice but the service was a bit slow, the staff did not interact with patrons. The food was really nice and priced in the mid range. Over all it was nice.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came here for breakfast and hands down the best eggs benny we have ever gotten. Will be returning for more!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great food and flawless service. Salmon pasta is delicious. Hamburguer and kids menu are very good as well. I strongly recommend.

I strongly recommend.