“Great night, good food!”
Review of Thai Lucy

Thai Lucy
Ranked #27 of 205 Restaurants in Byron Bay
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: THAI LUCY - SPICY AND SAUCY!! Delicious authentic Thai cuisine made with love by our expert Thai chefs. All our entrees, sauces, curries and main meals are made fresh from scratch daily using traditional thai methods, recipes and flavours. Gluten free, vegan and vegetarian options available. BYO and Take-Away.
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I have now been to Thai Lucy numerous times, I'm also so happy when I leave! Food is delish and the Thai atmosphere is spot on! Love it!!!! I'll be back again and again!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I visited thai Lucy a few weeks ago and thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. Lovely cosy little restaurant. Delicious food, my husband ate beef num mon hoy and I had a prawn laksa. Both were lovely. Staff were more than welcoming, young English waitress looked after us throughout our meal and told us about her travels. Overall a great night. Will definitely be returning to Thai Lucy on my next visit to Byron bay.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

what do expect when you order crispy duck?
well at lucys you get deep fried battered dry duck
if you were ever going to batter a duck and i cant think why you would ever do anyway you would surly use a very light batter not here full chip shop batter
destroyed what may have been some good duck at 23 bucks
other dishes were ok to be fair and the staff although a bit scatty seemed freindly

Reviewed April 27, 2013

We were lucky to get a table at 8.30 at night and it was busier than other restaurants next door. Best fish cakes and the Laksa was full of flavor and veges which was perfect. Thoroughly recommend for a quick fresh meal.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Could not believe how rude the owner and the staff were! I am a Byron bay local and was craving pad Thai, walking past Thai Lucy a few times I was eager to try- little did I know how rude and incompetent the staff were, and as for my pad Thai, wish I would have just gone to noodle box!! My partner and I were forced to clean our own table before we even say down, it then took then staff about 15 mins to bring out cutlery, a menu, and wine glasses for our BYO- I then had to return my wine glass because it had a MASSIVE crack down the side! Still eager to have my pad Thai I waited a further 20 mins to order my food, only to have my pad Thai and my partners duck come out 10 min apart! I will never recommend this place to anyone! Over priced, small meals and disgraceful service

MARK R, Owner at Thai Lucy, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Dear Yuppie208
How unfortunate for you that you found our food to be of Noodle Box quality. Please contact me at thailucybyronbay@hotmail.com I would like to refund you your bill.
For some reason you " COULD NOT BELIEVE HOW RUDE THE OWNER AND STAFF WERE" quote.................
THE OWNER WAS NOT THERE! unfortunately! If I had have been Im sure your issues would have been resolved.
We serve hundreds of people a week and approx 85% of our patrons RAVE about our food!
Looking forward to hearing from you soon so that your issues can be resolved.