“Classy, friendly and tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Targa

Targa
Ranked #53 of 190 Restaurants in Byron Bay
Cuisines: Italian, European
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Contemporary food in a classic setting. Our coffee, Genovese Super Brazil blend...Rich and flavoursome with caramel nut and vanilla notes.Our menu, inspired by the chef's travels through Italy, Spain, Portugal and France, using quality ingredients and local produce where possible. Escape and enjoy our spacious, corner-side restaurant with casual yet attentive service for breakfast lunch and dinner, 7 days. Or drop by for a cocktail or wine, licensed to serve beverages at all times without food.
Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
“Classy, friendly and tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

I shared a lovely lunch at Targa with my daughter and husband for our wedding anniversary. We had checked out reviews on trip advisor and we're not disappointed. The restaurant has an elegant classy atmosphere whilst still being welcoming and relaxed. A big part of this was the service which struck a perfect balance of attentive and friendly.

We are not the easiest to cater for as my daughter has limited taste with food but found Targa very accommodating and all our meals were delicious. The rib special and my vongole pasta were particularly outstanding.

All finished off with a to die for tiramisu! 10/10. Only wish we had found Targa earlier.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank James S

Airdrie, Canada
“Lovely birthday meal in Byron Bay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

We came seeking a nice place to celebrate a milestone birthday and Targa did not disappoint! As we were there as a family with children of varied ages ( 1-16), we arrived early and were prepared to take turns with our toddler outside the restaurant. The wait staff was super accommodating and understanding providing colouring markers and verbal support!! :) Varga has a lovely vibe and the meal itself was fantastic. My daughter and I savoured the risotto and the fish special, linguine and children's fish and chips were all excellent. Overall, a memorable experience.

1 Thank Shannon R
byron bay
“yummy italian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

Saturday night dinner here was amazing. I had beetroot & goats cheese salad, for starters. My husband had vongole. For secondi we had gnocchi and the pea risotto. Washed down with a nice vino from Fruili, Italy. Every dish was delish. The desserts looked yummy, but we were to full. The staff were friendly. Great atmosphere. We will return. The breakfasts are also delish.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank juliebyronbay
“Italian comfort food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner we had at Targa. The staff were friendly and welcoming. Out meals were delicious. For entree we shared the whitebait and for main I had the risotto and my husband had the gnocchi, we could not fault either dish. For dessert we had the yummy chocolate tart to share. Meals were well priced and good sized portions. Definitely worth a visit!

1 Thank Emma W
Byron Bay, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favourite breakfast in Byron”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

Probably my favourite Byron Bay restaurant. Cafe style breakfast done extremely well! Have visited once for dinner, and whilst the a la carte menu is relatively small, everything on there looked epic! Settled on a mushroom gnocchi with a bottle of pinot noir and was very satisfied!

• Visited April 2014