“yummy italian food”
Review of Targa

Targa
Ranked #30 of 214 Restaurants in Byron Bay
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Contemporary food in a classic setting. Our coffee, Genovese Super Brazil blend...Rich and flavoursome with caramel nut and vanilla notes.Our menu, inspired by the chef's travels through Italy, Spain, Portugal and France, using quality ingredients and local produce where possible. Escape and enjoy our spacious, corner-side restaurant with casual yet attentive service for breakfast lunch and dinner, 7 days. Or drop by for a cocktail or wine, licensed to serve beverages at all times without food.
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Saturday night dinner here was amazing. I had beetroot & goats cheese salad, for starters. My husband had vongole. For secondi we had gnocchi and the pea risotto. Washed down with a nice vino from Fruili, Italy. Every dish was delish. The desserts looked yummy, but we were to full. The staff were friendly. Great atmosphere. We will return. The breakfasts are also delish.

1  Thank juliebyronbay

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner we had at Targa. The staff were friendly and welcoming. Out meals were delicious. For entree we shared the whitebait and for main I had the risotto and my husband had the gnocchi, we could not fault either dish. For dessert we had the yummy chocolate tart to share. Meals were well priced and good sized portions. Definitely worth a visit!

1  Thank Emma W
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Probably my favourite Byron Bay restaurant. Cafe style breakfast done extremely well! Have visited once for dinner, and whilst the a la carte menu is relatively small, everything on there looked epic! Settled on a mushroom gnocchi with a bottle of pinot noir and was very satisfied!

1  Thank skillz2106
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Warm and cosy with seriously thick strong creamy coffee.
The menu is unique and the chefs deliver really innovative different breakfast options.
Not just your boring old bacon and eggs or eggs Benedict.
There are specials every day, so there is always something new to tantalise your taste buds.
I love this place !!

Reviewed May 12, 2014

We went here for breakfast, after having waited for a table, and service at bayleaf, which was very loud.
We headed to Targa after hearing some good reviews on it and we're alot more comfortable to sit in a quiet, relaxing place for breakfast, instead of a small cramped cafe.
The food was well portioned, presented, and described, Tasted good, and was filling.
we we're happy with the quality of staff & food and would likely eat here again for other meals.