“Really nice food”
Review of Targa

Targa
Ranked #45 of 198 Restaurants in Byron Bay
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Contemporary food in a classic setting. Our coffee, Genovese Super Brazil blend...Rich and flavoursome with caramel nut and vanilla notes.Our menu, inspired by the chef's travels through Italy, Spain, Portugal and France, using quality ingredients and local produce where possible. Escape and enjoy our spacious, corner-side restaurant with casual yet attentive service for breakfast lunch and dinner, 7 days. Or drop by for a cocktail or wine, licensed to serve beverages at all times without food.
Reviewed March 22, 2014

A group of us went for my partners 40th birthday. Everyone enjoyed their meal & the service was good - prompt & friendly

There are newer reviews for Targa

Reviewed March 12, 2014

we eat breakfast here every trip we make to byron...everyday and its always amazing we are never disappointed

Reviewed March 9, 2014

The food and wine at Targa is outstanding. It is so good that this is where I take myself for my birthday dinner during my annual Byron Bay 'quiet time retreat' from manic work & family demands. Sitting solo at the tall bench style table is a comfortable, relaxing experience and you get 1st class service with elegant, flavoursome, interesting Italian food and a great glass of wine. Even though it is usually easy to get an early evening place at the bar or tall bench table, as opposed to a standard table, I always make a booking just to make sure. My favourite restaurant in Byron Bay.

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

The best restaurant in Byron. Great food and friendly service. Gnocchi and Eye fillet were fantastic, washed down with a lovely Shiraz. Choc dessert wasn't bad either. Will make it a priority to go again the next time we are in Byron.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Nice cafe situated in a quieter part of Byron town. The menu is interesting and the Wagyu Burger is very good. Definitely worth a visit.