“Great italian!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

After a month travelling around, i was starving for some good italian, and here it was. Even though the chef is irish the food was great (and I'm italian)
In 3 we had 3 different kind of pastas and were really good, a bottle of wine (very expensive!) and desserts. Service was great and quick (but to be fair it was not very crowded that night)
Prices are high (35 aud for spaghetti with prawns and cherry tomato), but worth every cent.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

The food was expensive for what you received. It's very packed so the service was very slow. It's very clean a hang out place for everyone.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Sunday night without a reservation saw us at Italian at the Pacific. Food was fabulous, service was fabulous and the cocktails were fabulous! Would definately recommend and return again.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

When another restaurant couldn't accommodate increasing our booking from 6 to 8 ppl, I called Italian at the Pacific and they readily fit us in. They helped with directions to the restaurant and when there the food and service were exceptional. I would definitely recommend it!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I was supposed to go to another restaurant that night, we had gone in for a pre-dinner Chili & Coconut martini (which was amazing - and I loved that the staff were so accommodating even though we told them we were only there for a drink) and whilst we were there I saw the special board (slow braised beef cheeks with caramelised cauliflowe puree, pamesan polenta, asparagus & truffle jus) and I immediately called the other establishment to cancel my booking, I wanted that, and can I say, best beef cheeks I have ever had! My sister had the Penne Salsiccia - and that was incredible too. Of course the night wouldn't have been complete without the white chocolate and passionfruit martini. I can't stop talking about this place (and it has been a month since I was there) - it's now up there with my favourite in all of Aust!