“One of the best in Byron”

Italian at the Pacific
Ranked #30 of 195 Restaurants in Byron Bay
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Sydney, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best in Byron”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Sunday night without a reservation saw us at Italian at the Pacific. Food was fabulous, service was fabulous and the cocktails were fabulous! Would definately recommend and return again.

• Visited November 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Awesome service for a last minute booking”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

When another restaurant couldn't accommodate increasing our booking from 6 to 8 ppl, I called Italian at the Pacific and they readily fit us in. They helped with directions to the restaurant and when there the food and service were exceptional. I would definitely recommend it!

Mudgee, Australia
“I can't stop thinking and talking about this place”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I was supposed to go to another restaurant that night, we had gone in for a pre-dinner Chili & Coconut martini (which was amazing - and I loved that the staff were so accommodating even though we told them we were only there for a drink) and whilst we were there I saw the special board (slow braised beef cheeks with caramelised cauliflowe puree, pamesan polenta, asparagus & truffle jus) and I immediately called the other establishment to cancel my booking, I wanted that, and can I say, best beef cheeks I have ever had! My sister had the Penne Salsiccia - and that was incredible too. Of course the night wouldn't have been complete without the white chocolate and passionfruit martini. I can't stop talking about this place (and it has been a month since I was there) - it's now up there with my favourite in all of Aust!

• Visited October 2012
Sydney
“Really wholesome food that was also amazing.”
Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

Great service and really friendly, their advice for food was spot on. We had a special wedding anniversary which we received a great booth to celebrate. The beef fillet was one of the best I have had. 18 slow cooked juice. Yum! And don't forget their deserts.

Bondi, Australia
“Wonderful meal”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We went to the Italian at the pacific for my birthday dinner and had a lovely evening. From the minute we walked in the service was attentive without being intrusive. We enjoyed the Carpaccio and the Polpettone to start, then the fish special and duck gnocchi for main. Everything was worth savouring!

• Visited September 2012