“Gluten free food of a high standard”
Review of Heart of Byron

Heart of Byron
Ranked #69 of 207 Restaurants in Byron Bay
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The best local & organic produce is used when and where ever possible to make our fabulous vegetarian meals. Heart of Byron offers an amazing range of great value Curries, Vegetable Baked Dishes, Hearty Lentil and Vegie Soups, Rice, Bean and Grain Dishes, the freshest salads and a selection of mouth watering drinks, sweets and snacks. ​ All that we prepare and offer contains only the best ingredients including Himalayan Salt. With 84 trace minerals, your body will benefit even long after your meal is complete. ​Heart of Byron only uses oils that are good for you, not the common oils that may leave carcinogenic residue in your body. Best of all Heart of Byron food is prepared and served with LOVE to benefit you and our beautiful community.
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Yummy gluten free food. The most colourful salads I have ever seen. Gluten free cheesecake too. Friendly staff. Relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

This place has some of the freshest, most flavoursome food I've ever tasted! The different spices and herbs enhance each dish, whether it's a curry or salad. I tried a sweet potato dip with fresh greens, which was unlike anything I had ever had. Delish! I'd highly recommend this place. Go a bit early for lunch, as it gets packed during peak lunch times.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Great food! Freash salad, I agree the chia lassi and chi tea is great. Try the nut balls with the coffee, my wife says they are to die for. We found the place on our annual visit during christmas. We have been back every week at least while down there since. The staff were so nice and helpfull. I love the samosa plate with yogurt & pakora with the must have tamarind dipping sauce is my favourite.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Feel good vegetarian food. Great coffee. Location is non main street, allowing an escape from the hustle. Prices good.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

Best lunch in Byron. If you want some feel good food that is fantastically tasty, don't look any further.