“Yummy breakfasts”

Belongil Bistro
Ranked #45 of 210 Restaurants in Byron Bay
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: All day breakfast from 7am to 2pm daily. Dinners on Friday night only in Summer.
Reviewed May 26, 2014

We had breakfast here on 2 occasions . Lovely to sit outside. Great coffee and yummy meals.
Dog friendly and a great atmosphere . Hope to try lunch and dinner when we visit Byron again

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Hmmm, given some comments from the owner on others that didn't like the place I guess I am setting myself up here for a mouthful. But that's life, and that's why we all have our own opinions. We were seated and waited a long time for the waitress to come back. Finally provided a menu which was very plain. The food was served in good time and was fair. I was surprised at one table next to us being told they had run out of what they wanted to order given it was only about 7pm and not many people there. I guess given these comments was why the cafe just down from them was very busy. On a positive, it has a nice outdoor dining area and the coffee was great. Having done a lot of travel and working in tourism hotspots, we expected more I guess, maybe just a bad night. We do not expect to go back.

12  Thank Samantha J
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

What a lovely refreshing menu! Good wholesome but exciting breakfast and lunch menu served in an informal venue opposite a gorgeous beach!
Try the pea breakfast( fresh cooked minted peas with feta cheese on toast with poached eggs) its to die for!

1  Thank Anthony B
Reviewed April 23, 2014

This has to be the best place I've eaten in a very long while. These guys have a perfect business model: they serve up great food at fair prices; any additions or alterations to the meal are no problem to them; and best of all EVERYTHING is done with a smile! Great job guys - we will definitely be coming back! My only disappointment: only open for dinner on Fri & Sat. But hey, with standards like this, they need a break sometime :)

Reviewed April 16, 2014

The food is fabulous - all freshly prepared and full of flavour, no junk! The staff are all unfailingly welcoming, full of smiles and chat, which was lovely. We were staying round the corner so came over for our takeaway coffee and breakfast most mornings. I am firmly convinced that you will not get a better egg and bacon roll anywhere on the planet, and the coffee is perfect. Lunches were also great, and the staff were so helpful in suggesting healthy, fresh food options for our fussy kids! We will definitely be back next time we're in Byron Bay - it's a great place to eat.

1  Thank Kerry C