“MAGIC DAY OUT”

Byron Stand Up Paddle
Ranked #2 of 48 Tours in Byron Bay
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Had an awesome time with this experience, it was challenging without being dangerous. Worked some muscles I never knew I had and watched the husband fall in no less than 6 times! It was very well organised, well run and friendly guide. Would definitely do this again. Onl problem is I cant find photos as promised on Facebook page

1  Thank ArchieandBetty

Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Had a beautiful day paddle boarding on the river. Aaron was a great instructor and was quickly showed us how to stay upright! He was polite and courteous. The trip was very pretty, relaxed and tranquil (maybe a bit more history or Eco information would have been good - only a very minor point).

2  Thank SergeBrel
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Great day out with a pick up and drop off, awesome location to learn paddle boarding! Many fun obstacles once you get the hang of it! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a fun day out in Byron!

1  Thank Emma_Lancelotte
Reviewed October 28, 2013

My wife and I tried stand up paddling for the first time with Byron Stand Up Paddle. Aaron and Sarah were very patient with us and enabled us to pick it up very quickly. We were lucky to be the only ones out with them and we got lightning and thunder and pouring warm rain. We saw stingrays and weaved our way through the trees.
Thanks for the entertaining afternoon

1  Thank Buzzle65
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I was looking for somewhere to learn how to do Stand up Paddle Board. I looked at Mojo, Black Dog and all the others. I read the awful review on this site and was initially turned off by it. I changed my mind though when I rang the others. This company didn't mind that it was winter and there was only me on my own. Aaron turned up to find that I had gone to the wrong location. He took the time to drive around and find me and shadow me to the right location. He was then thoughtful in his approach to teaching me how to stand up. As a beginner he stayed with me the whole time, showing me the tips of turning, the tricks to balance etc. The journey down the river was magical and the tunnel of trees together with the stingrays and beautiful water birds was well worth the effort. I would highly recommend this trip if you want to see part of the magical northern rivers while learning something new in the company of a patient and caring instructor

3  Thank purebyron