“Never surfed before yet was easy n fun :-)”

Byron Stand Up Paddle
Ranked #2 of 43 Tours in Byron Bay
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never surfed before yet was easy n fun :-)”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

My wife, and I and our 12 year old daughter all went on a tour, none of us had ever surfed before and i am as co-ordinate as a one legged rat yet it was very easy, fun, and like nothing i have ever done before.
my daughter got a little tired but we were able to tow her for a little. great day out n great tour guide

1 Thank bocutechy

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Better than I was expecting”

The tour was amazing,
The sights were amazing
The food was amazing
The people and instructor were amazing

It's is so worth the money SUPing is so much fun and I loved every min of it, a must do
Byron stand up paddle 5stars

1 Thank Streads
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I had the best experience with Byron Stand Up Paddle. Even though I had never done it before, Aaron was so helpful and taught us exactly what we needed to know to master it! Such a great day! Would recommend to everyone!

1 Thank LizzieAnneT
Ballina, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SUP boarding is so fun!”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Stand up paddle boarding was so much fun! Aaron definitley knows what he's doing. I highly recommend this activity to anyone and everyone. :D

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Kate T
Ballina, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Thank you Aaron!!!”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my first standing paddle boarding experience, not only because I was surrounded by friends, but because it is simply THAT much fun. Jump at the opportunity if you get the chance! And, if I could stand up, then so can you!

Visited November 2012