“Amazing Experience”

Byron Stand Up Paddle
Ranked #2 of 48 Tours in Byron Bay
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I had the best experience with Byron Stand Up Paddle. Even though I had never done it before, Aaron was so helpful and taught us exactly what we needed to know to master it! Such a great day! Would recommend to everyone!

1  Thank LizzieAnneT

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Stand up paddle boarding was so much fun! Aaron definitley knows what he's doing. I highly recommend this activity to anyone and everyone. :D

1  Thank Kate T
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my first standing paddle boarding experience, not only because I was surrounded by friends, but because it is simply THAT much fun. Jump at the opportunity if you get the chance! And, if I could stand up, then so can you!

2  Thank Sarah M
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I had the best time with Byron Stand Up Paddle, Aaron was so helpful and let us really enjoy the experience of paddle boarding! I had never even seen a paddle board before but it was easy and extremely enjoyable :)
Definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to spend some time on the water, having fun and relaxing.
The people associated with Byron Stand Up Paddle are all so lovely and seriously just call them and have a great afternoon!

2  Thank Amy S
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Thanks to our guide Aaron our stand up paddle experience was great! I'd recommend this to anyone - even if you haven't tried stand up or even surfing.

2  Thank Cal M