“What an anticlimax!”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I have been coming to this place for many years on and off. I was disappointed today. Once a generous and delicious falafel shack, orgasmic served up a tiny felafel plate for a whopping $17!!!
I made an inquiry with a staff member who not only argued with me, but returned to my table to reopen the argument.
Not orgasmic, more of a dud.

2  Thank kmh_sydney

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Great food. Wish we had found it earlier. We tried the falafel pocket and the mega pocket. Both did not disappoint. We love good food and will definitely be back for more when we return to Buron.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

When in Byron don't miss this. We only discovered it 'cos a lovely young lady was offering sample falafels! What a treat! And very inexpensive. Amazing treat!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

After tasting a sample of the falafels on the main street (fantastic strategy!), we had to have more! A great menu and buzzing atmosphere convinced us to have a late-ish dinner. While lining up to order, the lady taking orders seemed to have a fight with one of the kitchen staff, then complained to customers that she'd been there all day. We ordered just the falafels and they certainly didn't disappoint, served with a nice salad and warm bread - great for us to share. It came out very quickly and the floor and kitchen staff were very friendly and hard working. It's disappointing that the first person we spoke to when arriving to the restaurant gave such a bad initial impression.

Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

We had the felafel pocket, and it was by far the best felafel I have ever had. Definitely not what I was expecting, I highly recommend!