“Beautiful place and cheerful staff”

Byron Springs Guesthouse
Ranked #5 of 34 Byron Bay B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I stayed at Byron Springs for a week and it was a wonderful week. I spent the week there with a friend and the B&B was fantastic, near the town and the beach, there are bikes available to ride to town in 10 minutes! Very good breakfast with fresh tasty pineapple and other fruit. Very kind staff, they are a lot of attention to the guests and give turistic information and a local guide. The place is clean and tidy and you can chill out. The place is much better than what the pìctures looks like. Nice place to relax and enjoy your holidays!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Eloi R

Reviewed January 22, 2014

We have stayed in this Guesthouse for two nights and it was almost perfect.

First, the staff is really friendly and they are always ready to help. We arrived to the B&B a bit earlier than we expected thinking that we will have to wait but Linda did not have any inconvenience and made our check in (and our stay) pretty easy.

Actually, the "life" in this place was really easy in all the aspects, and the breakfasts are great including good quality fruit!

Maybe the location is not perfect but if you are looking for a couple of peaceful days (as we did) it is good because is located in a quiet area and with one of the bikes that they have for their guests to use we were in the town center in less than 10 minutes! And there is a nice beach in a 5 minutes walking distance from the B&B too.

The only think that I can say is that I will definitely stay there again if I return to Byron Bay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DavidFirgas
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Byron Springs was the perfect place to stay in Byron Bay.
a short walk or ride to town it's just out of the bustle of Byron itself and surrounded by gorgeous bush-land. The staff were very friendly and helpful and made me feel welcome. it was lovely having a nice breakfast around the table with the other guests. The guest house was clean and comfortable and the ideal place to relax on the veranda after going to the beach. i like that it was a short walk through bush to the beach and tea tree lake, and that they have bikes you can use to get around and explore.
thanks Elaina and Linda for the wonderful time and we'll see you next time we come to visit :)

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tarikman
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I stayed at Byron Springs Guesthouse on the 12th of January for one night and I wish I could have stayed longer! I booked to stay in a double room with a shared bathroom on booking.com at the very last minute. Shortly after I received an email from Linda & Elaina with all the information I needed to ensure I got the most out of my stay. When we arrived at the guest house their was complimentary fresh fruits & tea & coffee facilities. The room was spacious enough for myself and my friend and their was a towel provided with plenty of extra hand towels in the Shared Bathrooms if needed. There were bikes provided inclusive in the rate we had paid - on the day of arrival we arrived late so the good bikes had been taken however I did see there were better bikes later on that evening. The guesthouse is located 20 minutes walk from town centre - 5 minute drive. The shared bathrooms were clean and there were two so we were never having to wait to use the bathrooms. On the morning of our checkout another guest had been sick in the bathroom - it wasn't a pleasant sight to see in the morning however when booking accommodation with shared bathrooms you have to let experiences like that not fault your stay and so I would happily return again. Linda & Elaina (although I did not get to meet them) made the stay very accommodating & provided their contact details if we required anything during our stay. This guesthouse would be suitable for a solo traveller or group of friends. The wifi connection did not seem to work very well so I wouldn't recommend for travellers on business.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Bianca B
Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at byron springs for a couple of nights in a double room. It is located 20 mins away from town in a quiet residential area. The rooms were pretty comfortable and clean and so were the shared bathrooms. The living room and patio are quite big and on our first night we had a couple of beers on the patio on some really comfy sofas. It was booked out while we were there but never felt crowded. There are a few bikes available to go into town. They are not in great shape but did the trick. The breakfast was delicious and the manager was always friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay again at Byron Springs.

• Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank Aurore79
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Byron Springs is a beautifully renovated weatherboard house a short drive from the main streets of Byron Bay. We enjoyed our stay here but its worth noting that as this is a converted house, most of the rooms are lacking privacy. While it is only a short 5min drive from town, it would be a bit of a trek to walk without a car. It is also not quite as conveniently close to the beach as we were lead to believe from the website. That said, it is a beautiful spot and worth a visit.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Zubrowka75
Reviewed January 5, 2014

The guesthouse is a bit outside of the centre of Byron Bay, but a 5-10 minute ride with a bike will get you there. The rooms are small but nice and clean. We felt very welcome and it felt a bit like in a family, but not like in a typical hostel. During breakfast on the veranda you share a large table with the other guests. The owners and people working there are all helpful with advice what to do and see around Byron Bay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple