“Few days away”

Buddha Gardens Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Buddha Gardens Day Spa is a sanctuary of flowing waters and peaceful ambience devoted to health, beauty and relaxation in a serene and nurturing environment. Experience Byron Bay's best massage in Balinese-inspired surrounds and only a short stroll from the heart of Byron Bay. Buddha Gardens Day Spa has soothed and pampered locals and visitors for over ten years and is truly one of Byron Bay's hidden gems. Our Spa Menu features exotic and traditional treatments including Deep Tissue, Swedish Massage, Bamboo and Hot Rock Massage, facials, pedicures, manicures, scrubs and wraps. The Orchid Room features a spa bath set in natural rock, waterfall, an open air shower and a Balinese Day bed and is popular with couples or friends who want to spend time together. All treatments include complimentary use of our garden area, heated plunge pool and sauna.
Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

Booked the Hot Stone massage- was a little disappointed with the massage as I felt the stones weren't used enough.

kerryevolait, Owner at Buddha Gardens Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2017

Dear Angela, I am very sorry you were disappointed with your treatment. As we discussed when you were leaving you advised you have never had a hot rock massage before and you were wanting a deeper massage so perhaps a Deep Tissue Massage would have been better. I did explain that it is a combination of both hands and rocks are used and that massage is such a personal thing. Your therapist that day had another Hot Rock Massage and the client was very happy. You will have noticed that I never charged you for the underarm wax received and I also gave you a complimentary Aromatherapy De-Stress Muscle Gel - a total of $75 as I did not want you leaving unhappy so I am sorry you still did. I am, however, glad your friend enjoyed your treatment. Once again, I am very sorry you were not happy as it is always our intention all clients leave happy.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"byron"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed August 31, 2017

I can totally recommend Buddha Gardens Day Spa for a well deserved relaxing massage. Being here totally takes me to Bali with the super friendly staff and the amazing gardens. It really is a touch of Bali in Byron

Reviewed July 18, 2017

Buddah Gardens Day Spa were very professional, friendly & accommodating when handling our group booking for 8 ladies. They organised fruit platters & champagne for us to enjoy before and after our chosen treatments. The treatments were amazing. We all left Buddha Gardens feeling relaxed, rejuvenated & pampered. We enjoyed the heated pool set in the tranquil gardens for 2 hrs during our visit. I would definitely recommend visiting Buddha Gardens Day Spa if truly want to relax. Thank you to the wonderful staff for making our visit so memorable.

kerryevolait, Owner at Buddha Gardens Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2017

Thank you for your excellent review, we are am pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us. Leaving relaxed, rejuvenated & pampered is exactly what we want for you when visiting us. It's especially rewarding when friends get some time to spend together and you can all leave feeling that way. I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back.

Kind regards,

Kerry

Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

We used the plunge pool, was nice although could have been warmer. A little dirty with garden leaves however we felt this would be difficult to manage due the surrounds. Still tranquil and nice.
Sauna was clean and comfortable.
We had scrubs and massages - staff were good, would have been better if more hot towels were used and if we had a towel under our heads while in supine position would have supported our posture better for women.
In one room a ticking clock was a little annoying and hearing the phone ring out in reception.
But overall would go back.

kerryevolait, Owner at Buddha Gardens Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2017

Thank for your review, unfortunately when you visited, Byron Bay was experiencing terrible weather conditions with lots of rain and wind. The garden and pool are cleaned every morning and as there are a number of trees around our garden, they can blow into the pool. The trees do, however, add to the relaxing atmosphere. It is quite difficult to please everyone with a water temperature as we are all different but we have it set at 36 degrees. All therapists have been trained to place a towel underneath the client's head and if this was not done, I do apologise and I have bought this to my therapist's attention. I have gone into each room but can't hear any clocks ticking. If you would like to email us your name I should then be able to determine the room you were in and I can ensure there is no problem for future clients. You will note that in the majority of my responses, I also request clients raise any issues with us so we can improve and make it that much more enjoyable for future clients. We look forward to welcoming you back and hopefully the weather will be that much more pleasant. Kerry

See more reviews
Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Herbal tea, Lovely warm plunge pool and hot sauna start off this wonderful escape package. We opted for the special, a full body scrub, extended length in time body and scalp massage, and heavenly facial. Coupled with Relaxing background music set the scene. Completely professional, very
high standard masseuse, made this a afternoon a Special moment in time.

kerryevolait, Owner at Buddha Gardens Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2017

It is truly wonderful to hear such great feedback. I agree with you, relaxing out in the garden area with the heated plunge pool sauna and Byron Bay Herbal tea is highly recommended before you start your treatment, it really does enhance your experience with us. The girls love making memorable moments for our clients so I am glad you felt that too! We look forward to welcoming you back.