Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Beautiful, tropical, relaxing spa

I just had the most relaxing day spa experience. I started with a quick shower (body wash supplied... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
KSL1008
Kincumber, Australia
via mobile
A beautiful, indulgent, relaxing experience

Having booked in for a Signature Facial, I was welcomed from the moment I opened the door, and was... read more

Reviewed September 6, 2018
Ms_MS_Moves

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Byron Bay
from $200.10
from $47.50
from $50.40
from $123.40
More Info
All reviews plunge pool swedish massage body scrub herbal tea fruit platter relaxing afternoon full body amazing massage de stress relaxing massage girls weekend treatment therapist lizards lockers indulgent sweedish
Reviewed January 31, 2012

I Visited Buddha Gardens with my friends, We all had the same treatments (balinese bliss package) And it was great we had the best time. The bamboo body massage was incredible, something completely different to a usual massage. We all found the therapists to be warm welcoming and highly professional.

We relaxed outside in the beautiful garden area with a yummy tea! It felt just like we were in Bali, Definatly one to visit. We will be returning again next year. Thanks

Date of experience: January 2012
8  Thank kate s
Reviewed October 21, 2011

We visited Buddha Garden after reading a few reviews in Trip Adviser.

My recommendation is if you enjoy a massage where you drift away under a firm yet relaxing touch, this is not the place for you. Massage style is brisk and hard. We were asked what pressure relaxation massage we would like; we all put down "medium". The pressure was so strong that at times all three of us - under separate masseuses were wincing and there was little attempt to soften the touch at all. As we all had similar experiences, we thought maybe this was the style. But, we have all enjoyed swedish massages before and this was something entirely different.

Possible their philosophy is one of vigorous massage. If so, this should be explained up front when making a booking.

The spa is quite pleasantly appointed and its plunge pool is really a heated spa with no jets..but that is very relaxing yet in quite a tight area. There isn't much space at Buddha Gardens.

The overall impression is that the main clients are tourists so there is little motivation to provide an experience they may return for. For my money, I will not be returning. I have had far more pleasant experiences when going for a spa. I would definitely try one of the others written up if I was coming to Byron again.

Date of experience: October 2011
Reviewed July 17, 2010

Highly rec the couples package! Exclusive use of the orchid room Inc Japanese bath, 1 hr massage, fruit platter, bubbles & tunes! Customer service was fantastic & every comfort was considered. Our package was 2 hours but they were happy for us to arrive an hour early to use the amazing plunge pool with a lovely tray of green tea. Would rec for all & will return! A little bryon secret!

7  Thank BrisbaneVanilla