Tripadvisor

from $35.98
from $68.35
from $50.36
More Info
All reviews bird life brunswick river morning tea cakes local history couple of hours saturday afternoon would highly recommend this tour biscuits simon wildlife commentary knowledge board boat yum snacks
Selected filters
Reviewed December 28, 2019

Every thing was perfect on the cruise. Simon's narrative was interesting, accurate, and entertaining. The scenery was stunning, both at the estuary and up river. These generous hosts provided a delicious morning tea that was brought up to us on the top deck. Very highly recommended!

Date of experience: December 2019
Lorraine123456, Owner at Byron Bay Eco Cruises & Kayaks, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2019

We really appreciate your review and kind words about the cruise. So pleased you enjoyed it. There's nothing better then morning tea on the top deck except maybe sunset drinks!
Lorraine

Reviewed November 24, 2019

The tour operaters are fantastic. They are easy to communicate with prior to the tour and then on the day they are very friendly and encouraging of everyone, adults and children.
Any questions we asked were welcomed and honestly answered.
Time was given to enjoy the birdlife in the area as well as point out things of interest.
This is well worth doing if you are looking for a relaxing enjoyable 2 hours on the river. If I am in the area I would do this again.
You could not meet a couple of nicer guys than we had today.

Date of experience: November 2019

Thanks so much for your review and my apologies for taking so long to respond as I was away for a few weeks.
Our team love the river and enjoy sharing it with the guests onboard. So pleased you had a good time and were able to relax and take it all in.
Lorraine

Reviewed November 24, 2019 via mobile

My partner and I had such a fantastic time on the sunset river cruise. So interesting to learn about the rainforest, wildlife and area. We saw two eagles and lots of other birds on the cruise. A very beautiful area that’s so peaceful. I enjoyed my glass of wine whilst cruising down the river.

Simon the owner was very kind and so were all the staff. They went above and beyond. I must say that I loved Simon’s passion for nature, it really showed.

It was great to get away from the crowds.
A magical experience that I highly recommend.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed November 16, 2019 via mobile

We had a family of 6 attend the 10am morning river cruise up the Brunswick River.

We had two children aged 4 and 5 and were well looked after by the crew Simon and Rob. The kids had toys to place with once they were distracted by the sights.

Simon lead the tour with lots of information about the history of the river as well as the flaura and fauna.

They served a delicious morning tea with a selection of cakes as well as coffee and tea brewed on board.
Is
We were lucky enough to have the boat all to ourself as no one else had booked on the day.

I'd definitely recommend this cruise for all ages including young families.

Lorraine123456, Owner at Byron Bay Eco Cruises & Kayaks, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2019

Thank you for your kind review David. We love having families on board and spending time with the children helping them learn about the nature on the river. Pleased you all enjoyed what we offer.
Lorraine & Simon

Reviewed October 26, 2019 via mobile

Only a small group on board, family owned business, had an awesome morning, cruising up river, watching out for bird life, plenty of in provided, morning tea and lovely cakes, many thanks for a great trip,

Lorraine123456, Owner at Byron Bay Eco Cruises & Kayaks, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2019

Hi Lynne
We are pleased that you enjoyed the cruise and what we offer. Really appreciate the review.
Lorraine & Simon