All reviews price tag comfortable bed morning coffee night stay bbq area
Reviewed April 1, 2018

Take my advice and listen to the bad reviews because they are not exaggerating. Horribly hot room with no ventilation and only one fan over one bed. Dirty bed linen. The worst part was the attitude of the owner or manager. She asked us to please move our car because ‘ everyone staying needs a spot’ WELL then you should have marked parking spots if you want people to park somewhere specific. I’m not gonna be counting rooms and measuring space. We couldn’t even stay because we could not sleep in the disgusting room, and have had no response from the owners or managers about our complaints. $120 for nothing. Interesting business tactic to say the least, obviously not experienced business people and at this rate they won’t ever be.

Room Tip: Don’t stay here
Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Wished we had stayed longer. Very comfortable and met all our needs. The management and staff were friendly and more than helplful. Sweet pool and garden. Easy walk to all Brunswick Heads has to offer. Thanks again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 17, 2018

At no extra charge we were happy to be upgraded to a spacious room. Impeccable cleanliness and all the bedding very clean and white.Beach style decor added to the holiday feel..
Staff very friendly and offered helpful answers to questions about the area.
Lighting in room more than adequate and made reading in bed easy.
Beautiful shower.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2018

My partner and I stayed here in the middle of high season, I understand you pay extra during high season and busy touristic times, we do not have a problem with this. But I do have a problem with paying over $1200 (5 nights) and being treated like children (we are both in our late twenties and experienced travellers)

The owner did not trust us, treated us like children and continually check in on our room. There is no privacy from staff or the owners, they freely enter your room without notice, there is no "do not disturb" signs or no option to not have room serviced everyday. We left our room in the evening one night and we we returned we noticed the room had been entered (after 5pm) and things had been moved around.

Aside from being treated like juveniles, these rooms are incredibly small for the price, very noisey and lacking basic amenities (No cutlery at all, no soaps etc).

Save your money and stay else where. I wish I had read the reviews before we booked here.

Room Tip: chose a room at a different hotel
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank y0landi
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

This was my Second Stay here. The property Is being managed by a young French couple who run an efficient operation. I was escorted out of my room at 10.00am precisely. I think $120.00 would be a better price tag here. It is Simple and Well Cleaned ....just a tad too high priced for the simple offerings which include Fresh Milk for your morning coffee and Sanctum shampoo and conditioner. The Lemongrass soap with exfoliant is a fresh, hip Touch which lifts the experience up and away from the usual motel experience.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo