Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Great Firm Massage & Ally was lovely

Was in Berrima/Bowral for a wedding and my hubby wanted a massage. He is pretty choosy with his... read more

Reviewed March 22, 2019
Mazpang
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
Remedial remedy!

Reviewed June 3, 2017
Jill M
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

My 10yo daughter and I booked a massage each here as part of a weekend away. It was excellent. Ally really knows what she is doing. Will definitely be back.

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank Jill M
Alison M, Owner at Allymac Massage Therapy, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

Fantastic, glad you enjoyed your massages. Hope to see you again one day. Thank you.

Reviewed May 15, 2017

My husband and I both booked in for a relaxing massage on a weekend away and I was a little nervous as other massages have not gone well. Alison puts you at ease from the moment you walk in. After a quick chat about what I thought I would like she put her hands to work. Alison was more than happy to change course a short way into the massage and concentrated on my problem neck/shoulder issue. Now, a few days on, the pain and tightness that I have experienced in these areas have improved beyond my dreams!

We were so impressed that my husband is already trying to set up his next appointment with Alison for work on his 'problem' areas. Well worth the hour drive from Sydney which I can see us making regularly. Thank you Alison.

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank Simplyus2001
Alison M, Owner at Allymac Massage Therapy, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2017

Thank you so much for the lovely review. It was a pleasure meeting you both, and I think "this could be the start of beautiful friendship".

Reviewed March 9, 2017

So unusual for a masseuse working out of a beauty clinic to give anything more than a pleasant relaxing massage. Allison has a lovely friendly and comforting personality and gives a wonderful, beneficial remedial massage which is relaxing as well. She certainly knows the body. I am very particular about what I consider is a good massage and was so pleasantly surprised after so many disappointing massages in the area over the years, was just about to give up finding one until I came across Allison. I have a few physical issues and after one treatment was so impressed that I decided to have a follow up a week later to make sure it wasn't a one off. The second massage was just as good. I honestly felt 20 years younger leaving both treatments. Allison's rates are reasonable and I am booked to go back again. I will be trying her relaxation massage soon when my muscles don't need so much remedial work on them.

Date of experience: March 2017
3  Thank Suzanne3434

WOW! Such a great review. I don't really feel worthy of such praise, but I like the fact that you keep coming back to see me, so I must be doing something right. Phew!!! We'll get to the relaxation massage soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2017 via mobile

I was after a good massage as I was staying at Peppers Manor House however their Day Spa was currently not in operation.

Based on TripAdvisor reviews, I decided to book in Allymac, turning away suggestions of Milton and Endota (as they were closed on a Sunday). The place is a little difficult to find - located in Highlands Arcade which is on the side and near ANZ Bank. The shopfront is also a different name which made it all the more confusing but it was the only store open in the arcade on a Sunday so it's hard to miss.

I must confess that I am a serial massage goer so I kind of know what I tend to like. If you're after a fancy Day Spa feel then this isn't your place as it's decor is more of a sports therapy centre. However if you can put all that aside, and I suggest you do, you'll be faced with an incredible down to earth masseuse who's not only professional and funny but truly knows what she's doing.

Alison made me feel at ease. Starting with a consultation to ensure she knew everything she need to know about me and took the time to find out what I wanted out of the massage. By the end of the treatment, she was able to pin point all the injuries or body quirks I had missed during the consultation and gave me one of the best massages I have had in a long time. I honestly thought I had booked for two hours not one and my only regret was that I didn't!

Thanks Allison for welcoming me and doing such a good job. I'm seriously contemplating monthly visits to Bowral so that I can have one of your incredible massages!

I would highly recommend this place if you're in Bowral and in need of a good massage.

Date of experience: February 2017
2  Thank Quachh

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the fantastic comments. I aim to please when it comes to massages. Like you, I am fussy about my massages and I am so pleased I was able to provide you with what you both wanted and needed. Hope to see you again in the future.
Thank you for the feedback on finding the place, I am currently working on getting some signage made as well as a decal/window sign so that people can find me easily.

Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

A lovely relaxing massage! Ally is a lovely lady and set me at ease from the beginning and tailored the massage to focus on what I wanted. Clean, cosy room and perfect for a mid afternoon indulgence.

Date of experience: October 2016
2  Thank paulrR9700CX
McAllyman, Owner at Allymac Massage Therapy, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2017

Thank you so much, I am pleased you enjoyed your time here and hope to see you again soon.