“Great value for money”

Ranked #53 of 93 Restaurants in Bowral
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Eaten there many, many times and always had a great meal, great service. The menu very rarely changes, but you know that you will always get good value for money. I even tried their Tiramisu, which I don't normally like, but this was so delicious I wanted to order more, but was too full from my dinner. Their lasagne is great and a good size portion.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

I've eaten here numerous times. I find the cooking old fashioned but pleasant if you like home style Italian. The atmosphere is not that great, but the service is good & I've enjoyed everything I've chosen. The menu doesn't seem to change much. It's in the main street so you need to park outside. Prices are very reasonable for The Southern Highlands. As per the title, I've found it reliable & enjoyable but without that wow factor.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Delicious food with the taste sensation of home cooking, only better! Friendly Italian bistro on Bong Bong Street smack in the centre of Bowral.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

It is with sadness that I find myself not ever wanting to return to a restaurant that I have been loyal to for nearly 2 decades. While I can live with the slow service because the restaurant was obviously busy I can't live with the contempt that was metered out to us because we complained that we were not provided with what we ordered and that we didn't see how the waitress had the right to justify the omission by saying she was doing us a favour to save us money. We have had good meals at this restaurant and some less than good but always we remained faithful. We expect nothing less in return.

2  Thank Jinny57
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We have been going to this restaurant for 20 years. The food is always great! A real family restaurant where you can take your kids, or just yourself, and feel welcome.
Prices are reasonable, and the service is good.
If you are hungry, try a Steak DaGiacomo! Awesome. If not too hungry, then try the veal - any way you want - they are all great.

It is so nice to know that you can go back year after year, and the quality is always the same.

Worth a visit.