“Fabulous night”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Fabulous night”
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

The food was absolutely delicious, very fresh ingredients, very tender meat, huge juicy prawns & fabulously crunchy veggies. Great atmosphere, loved the candle on the table, service was great & staff were very friendly. Will definitely be back!!!

1 Thank Kate D

“Lovely evening.”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Lovely atmosphere, really like the decorations and how they light a candle at the table. The fried rice was amazing, bursting with flavour and the banana split was nice and the presentation was a cute touch. Staff friendly and prices are good. Highly recommend.

• Visited April 2014
Shellharbour, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love the decorations.”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

I went there with my Boyfriend last night (April 27). We arrived in Bowral, not really knowing what we wanted to eat or where. When we drove past this place we knew we'd found the place to eat at. The decorations and lights were really beautiful and made it a nice, authentic atmosphere. We ordered the chicken for entree, fried rice for main and banana split for dessert. All of which were delicious and bursting with flavour. I really like the presentation of the Banana split, something different and cute. The staff were friendly and assertive and I highly recommend.

• Visited April 2014
“Nice crisp veggies!”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

For those who love their thai tasty, simple and fresh, this is a great option. I think we have been to Jack Style about 4 times this year when travelling through for work - after doing pub meals over and over in most small towns we crave fresh veggies and these guys are reliable. It can sometimes take a while for them to take your order, but the meals come out quickly. For the allergy/intolerants it's best to go with something simple to be safe.

Visited April 2014
Nowra, Australia
“The promise was so much more”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I had heard about this restaurant from friends who always raved about it and was keen to try it for myself. It was Saturday morning early in January 2014, the place had just opened for business so we were the first patrons of the day.
We were shown to our seats and on pulling out the chair I noticed it was sticky to the touch on closer inspection it appeared to be grubby from handling and never being cleaned. The furnishings looked tired and there was an over abundance of fake plastic orchids everywhere.
My order of Mussaman curry came with the required chunky bits of beef but no chunky pieces of potato which belong in a Mussaman curry, it was all swimming in a thin watery sauce, We had an order of boiled rice to accompany the meal and when this was served into bowls quite a bit was spilled onto the table. My partners meal of green curry lamb was of a similar appearance to mine other than a slight change of colour, they both were very average in taste and texture.
I think I would not eat here again and nor can I in good conscience recommend it to friends. Value for money was like the food itself ....average.

• Visited January 2014