“Great food, Great atmosphere!”

Raw & Wild Market Cafe
Ranked #2 of 89 Restaurants in Bowral
Cuisines: Australian, Healthy, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Sydney
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, Great atmosphere!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Sit in the sun, cover yourself with a blanket and eat some great organic food. It is the Bowral experience! Always enjoy myself, make a point of stopping in every time i head into the highlands!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Toby551

Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Why hello there.”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Well, let me start by saying I thought I was an ethical dude buying free range eggs. Raw and Wild blew my preconceptions out of the water with offering me open range eggs. Look that up.

Everything at this organic grocer-come-cafe is organic and on the cutting edge of the privileged and health-concious food radar. Subsequently prices are a bit higher than you might expect, but you know, it's Bowral and the quality is top notch. I took my girlfriend here and she got a delicious interpretation of eggs benedict, while I went with a babaganoush, haloumi, rocket and pomegranate salad, a previously unsounded combo that went down fantastic. The late breakfast menu is definitely a plus, and the coffee served is delicious.

I also noticed they're licensed, with quite a good craft beer and wine selection. Go check this out, but be warned that it's gets busy on weekends (service is still great though, such hard working staff!). Pick up some organic and biodynamic groceries while you're at it from the well stocked grocer in the front of the building.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Regan K
Sydney, Australia
“Good coffee”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Went here for lunch and had a great salad and nice coffee. The staff were fast and helpful and the decor was inviting. Would go again for sure.

• Visited August 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Fantastic”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Really great all round. Fresh, tasty food, great coffee, and friendly staff. My must visit every time I am in Bowral.

• Visited June 2013
“Overrated”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We have been here twice with our 2 children and both times waited nearly an hour for our meals. Poor communication from wait staff. Despite the amazing produce on entry, food is average, salads thought are good.

• Visited December 2012