“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Australian, Healthy, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Really great all round. Fresh, tasty food, great coffee, and friendly staff. My must visit every time I am in Bowral.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We have been here twice with our 2 children and both times waited nearly an hour for our meals. Poor communication from wait staff. Despite the amazing produce on entry, food is average, salads thought are good.

3  Thank Jasren99
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Loved this place. Having been to Bowral a few times was pleased to find a place where we could have coffee and cake and mooch around the fresh fruit and vegies and the healthfood section. I got the feeling that this is a place the locals go to shop and have their coffee - a tiny bit off the beaten path, with a great quirky feeling. Go here you won't regret it - the service ws great so was the coffee/ tea and cake - we came here twice during our stay - plus bought a few healthful items. Cheers Doreen M

1  Thank Doreen M
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I went on a great tripadvisor recommendation. It was as good as the reviews said.
It's a fruit store, come grocery store with a cafe.

After ordering from the extensive menu, take a stroll though the store for great discoveries like home made peanut butter and organic tomato passata.

The portions are generous and great quality with beautiful breads.

I was dining with a friend so we decided to have a half serve of Eggs Benedict because it looked fantastic. It truly was amazing.

Oh and the cost? It's not too expensive at all. Very reasonably priced.

I drove an hour one way to get there. Am going back.

2  Thank Steven D
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Went there while passing through Bowral. The cafe was excellent; the food was delicious and it was one of the best coffees I've ever had. Reasonable pricing & good quality. Bought a few items from the health food section, and was surprised to see that the prices weren't too high on the items I bought compared to their pricing at other health food stores. Very unique & I wish there were more places like this around! The staff were also extremely friendly and helpful.

2  Thank Steph D