“Tasty and rustic”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2014

We were recommended to go here for brunch and we were not disappointed. It had a rustic flair and was warm and cosy. The staff were a pleasant, cheerful and helpful, especially as we were a group of 8 who kept changing their minds. It was busy, but the service was quick considering the crowd. The food was fresh and tasty. The bread was equally good. Water was provided and all commented favourably on the coffee and tea which was ordered after our meal, as well as a few pastries from their selection. The prices were on par with what we saw in other Berry cafes, higher than in less popular areas.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Popped in here for Sunday lunch. The place was really busy and as they do not accept reservations, we had to wait several minutes for a table.

We were quite hungry and wanted entrees but none are offered on the menu however you can order any of their bakery items so we had two mini pizzas for entrees which were followed by her main of penne pasta and my osso bucco. Both were very nice.

Service was friendly and quite good considering how busy they were and byo almost always adds great value as it did here.

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Been waiting 30 mins for our small lunch order.... Still here. Will review food when we get it... The 3 year old is being very patient while bowls of chips wizz by to other tables. Mummy and Daddy are not impressed so far and think the place has gone downhill since visiting 2 years ago.

1  Thank Slowbart
Reviewed July 24, 2014

brilliant!love this place return every time i am down south. solid fast friendly service, delicious brekkie, great atmosphere, excellent coffee and perfectly cooked treats to take home. yum!!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

So the mushroom breakfast pretty much changed my life.

We tried a few other places in town even though I had been told this was the best. We saved this until last and to be honest, I wish we hadnt because I feel like we missed the opportunity to be repeat customers and try more amazing things on the menu. I dont usually return to a place as I like to see all there is to offer but this place probably had the best breakfasts I have ever had. In my life. Anywhere.

Go there.