“If you eat at no other place in berry, eat here”

Berry Sourdough Cafe
Ranked #3 of 34 Restaurants in Berry
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2014

So the mushroom breakfast pretty much changed my life.

We tried a few other places in town even though I had been told this was the best. We saved this until last and to be honest, I wish we hadnt because I feel like we missed the opportunity to be repeat customers and try more amazing things on the menu. I dont usually return to a place as I like to see all there is to offer but this place probably had the best breakfasts I have ever had. In my life. Anywhere.

Go there.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

We stopped here on our way to Canberra for a long weekend on a recommendation and we weren't sorry

The food was fab - portions big so you don't need a starter!
Really nice atmosphere and was full.

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Weekend drives south are made more pleasurable with a meal and coffee (served in bowl). Breakfast options are fantastic and yummy which is high praise as breakfast is not my favourite meal. Lunch is also great. Their soups and pasta are delicious. And serving of crusty sourdough bread lashed with butter just melts in your mouth. Of course when settling your bill make sure to laden yourself with their breads and dessert :)

Reviewed May 4, 2014

When deciding to travel through either Shoalhaven Heads or Berry, time of day is very important to consider: is the Berry Sourdough Cafe open? If it is, the choice becomes much clearer. Great food and this great venue. I have always left feeling more than satisfied with the high quality meals put together here. I tend to have anything that highlights the sourdough - whether it's pizza bases or just something simply on top of a toasted slice. Always worth a stop.

1  Thank Brett D
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

All I need to say is in the title, but Trip Advisor needs 100 words...Terrific food, friendly service, easy and delicious. Well worth a stop and visit. Coffee fantastic!

2  Thank JEHSAH