“Average dinner out”
Review of Mezzadella's - CLOSED

Mezzadella's
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Specialising in woodfired pizzas with pasta dishes and tapas Great sunny courtyard. Open for dinner 7 nights from 5pm Bookings recommended especially weekends and school holidays. No BYO Friday, Saturday, Sunday and public holidays. BYO wine only Monday to Thursday $8/bottle corkage.
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Mezzadella's was an average experience for my Fiancé and I, although we really liked the pizza. It looked and tasted really fresh and it was not greasy like most places that serve pizza. The down side to the restaurant was the service, the atmosphere and the coffee!! They were really slow to attend to you, the place was really really noisy to the point where you had to shout to communicate with the person sitting next to you, and the coffee was absolutely foul tasting!!! The experience wasn't the best, but I'd still recommend the pizza.

1  Thank Jennifer W

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Sunday night is Pizza night in our house. We drive approx. 20 km every Sunday to get pizza from Mezzadella's so we reckon they're pretty good.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Had the potato and caramelised onion with bocincini and rocket pizza and the Fez - both were fantastic. Crispy base and flavoursome toppings which were relatively simple but tasty.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

We ate here on Sunday night, great location and well thought out mix of tapas and pizza. We had one tapas dish (lamb) and a pizza, both dishes were first rate and the whole experience was great. Highly recommended to anyone.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Mezzadella's restaurant is a a welcome addition to Berry. It has a contemporary sense of style and offers a terrific dining option to families and couples. Mixing the tapas choices with a pizza is a tasty innovative way to dine, better than just pizza and good for sharing. We live locally so have visited several times, I have been for a girls' night out, lunch, visited with other couples and grandson and family, each time has been an enjoyable experience. I don't as a rule eat desert, but the one time I did at Mezzadella's I thought it a taste sensation. I notice in the reviews someone says they are glad there are other pizza options in the area. Are there?? Not like this, there isn't! You need to book and it is noisy, but, hey, that's the buzz of happy people eating well. It's a popular place with locals so that is all the recommendation you need. Enjoy!