“Very comfortable”

Berry Village Boutique Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Berry
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Well appointed room, nice restaurant, if a bit expensive, actually opted for a pub dinner instead. Easy to find, helpful staff, very clean, had all the mod cons, even a kitchen sink. Very spacious room, free parking and wifi. Walking distance to all the shops, cafes and restaurants etc. bit of road noise, it didn't both me but take ear plugs if this type of noise does bother you.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This hotel is in the centre of Berry. I have no faults with the room, but abit pricey for what you get. The breakfast was not worth the price as there are wonderful cafes in Berry.
The other fault we had was we had to get out of the hotel on sunday by 10am which we found a little early. The room service staff hassled us and were abit pushy.
It is clean and reception service was good but not the breakfast or check out time on Sunday morning.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Friendly welcome, rooms seemed new, spacious and decor plain but fresh. On main street in Berry so handy for everything. Undercover parking available. Opposite the Berry Donut Van for some nice coffee and donuts in the morning!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Clean basic motel opposite the Berry Donut Van. Walking distance to local restaurants and shops. Paid $150 for 1 night which was probably a bit over the odds for such a basic motel. Firm beds and large room with good sized bathroom. Plenty of good eating options in Berry if you don't want to use the motels restaurant.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Starting on a possitive, the restaraunt is great, lovely modern cusine. So my advice, stay somewhere else and go there for dinner. For the price we paid you would expect a higher standard of decor, it felt very much like an old motor inn. But this wasnt the most dissapointing bit. I left a dress in the wardrobe and called some days later when I realised. I was told it was there in lost property and she wasnt sure why no one had called me....exactly. I then gave her my address to post my dress to. Some weeks past and I realised I had not received my dress. I called and left a message, and sent an email....no response. I got through to someone a couple of days later who told me the dress had been sent and had come back to the post office in Berry. I was told I would have to ring the post office myself! She couldnt tell me the address it was sent to, so I became a bit suss. I was told someone would call me the next day. Someone did call me alright! A lady who had also stayed at the motel around the same time I had, a guest, who had received my dress !!! Yep, they gave out my mobile number to a complete stranger and posted my dress to the wrong place and then couldnt be bothered to call the post office and find out what happened "we dont collect packages that come back' ! Completely unprofessional! Thanksfully the lady was lovely, and offered to post my dress to me, which I received several days later. So to her, I say thank you! as for the staff at the motel, who still havent called me, and who apparently still have this other lady's swimmers, I say to management, find some new staff.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Rebecca H
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I knew as soon as I walked in the door that this is exactly what you want in a small boutique country motel. Very neat, super clean, firm bed, central, and has a very nice restaurant attached. The bath room is impeccable. Efficient and friendly service at the front desk. No need to try anywhere else next time I stop in Berry.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Stayed for 1 night on a Monday night. Booked a deluxe quiet room online (slightly cheaper on motel's site) and we were given Room 115. It was upstairs at the back and overlooked the park and was very calming.

Wish I had known that the room was upstairs (not that many) and no lift and I would have packed an overnight bag. Worth the stairs to go there because not many people were walking past the room. It was quite big, great shower, comfortable bed and within walking distance of shops, hotel etc

Room Tip: Try the deluxe rooms upstairs overlooking the park