“Good Service and Tasty Offerings”

The Courtyard Cafe Berrima
Ranked #5 of 18 Restaurants in Berrima
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2014

The service was good and staff attentive to detail and provided and update on the eta of food. The cost was reasonable and venue clean. A nice array of bound books placed within the indoor and outdoor areas. Homey and nice.

1  Thank Nanette T

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Almost hidden behind other buildings this place is wrth a visit. Friendly and welcoming staff and a good selection of light meals for lunch. The meals we had - salmon quiche (daily special) and calamari - were good sized serves and worth what we paid for them. it was pleasant sitting out on the verandah, and we liked the quaint idea of having a book on each table to read while you wait, not that we had to wait for long, our food came very quickly.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

In the heart of Berrima, half way from Canberra to Sydney,the Courtyard Cafe is a real find. We have been going there for 4 years and it is consistantly good cafe food, friendly courteous and fast service in an interestly decorated cafe. The meals are generous in size, fresh and inexpensive. The coffee is very good.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

My husband and I go to this cafe quite often. The food was great the first time we visited, about two years ago, and it has been great every time since. We always try to get there in time for the breakfast menu because my husband loves the Big Brekkie (English breakfast with bacon, sausages, toast, eggs and the best mushrooms in the world). And I love their pancakes; I've tried all the toppings and it's always hard to choose which one to get, they're all great.

The cafe is located in a quiet aria, off the main street and is surrounded by trees. We always manage to find a nice, quiet table inside or outside, when the weather is good. The interior is stylish and homy. The service is friendly and they don't make you wait long for your meal.

We go to Berrima often and every time I look forward to having breakfast or lunch there.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Had a lunch here as it seemed a nice place to relax.

Ordered a focaccia and a burger and although the food was quite ok, for the price they charged I was expecting a little more than what we got.

The focaccia was already made from the morning and just toasted when I ordered it. My meal was bought out way ahead of my husbands which meant I ate alone and then by the time his burger came out I had finished mine. A little better timing on behalf of the cook and waitresses would have been nice.

The burger was good but I think it was the chips that were cooked to perfection. Nice oil I gather to give them a great taste and were crunchy which is always good.

It was fairly busy so it does good business.

2  Thank mrsgwilson