“Beautiful garden and fabulous foods”

Zen Oasis Vegetarian Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 18 Restaurants in Berrima
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Zen Oasis Garden Restaurant offers exotic oriental cuisine with a vast selection of healthy gourmet delights. A selection of over 30 sumptuous yum cha, freshly made sushi and main dishes are on offer, accompanied by a choice of hot or cold beverages. All this followed by a mouthwatering assortment of home-made desserts and fruit.
Canberra, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful garden and fabulous foods”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I have visited Zen-Oasis restaurant many times already and decided to recommend my colleague and brought him with me back in May. We enjoyed the beautiful garden before and after our lunch. It did provide that sense of tranquility and we loved it.

The foods were fantastic. There were many to choose from. The $31 dollars fee also included deserts, sushi and drinks as well. It's a nice place for family gathering as well. I was told it costs only $28 dollars per person with vouches. I will definitely organise another visit with my family some time in the future. :)

Highly recommended!