“Unexpected excellence!”

Ranked #15 of 33 Restaurants in Bermagui
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We visited this restaurant entirely by accident sa we had intended to go elsewhere but we happened to be there on the night the chef launched his new menu.
The food was absolutely delicious and beautifully presented. The staff were very attentive and helpful and recommended some really good wine. The menu is quite extensive and we think that everyone should be able to find something delicious and interesting.

A wonderful evening and we certainly will return when we travel that way again.

1  Thank fuengirolajoan
There are newer reviews for The Terrace Restaurant

Reviewed February 8, 2013

We ate at The Terrace over Christmas and had a great experience . Coming to bermagui at the busiest time of the year we expected a wait . Being in the hospitality industry myself I know how hectic it gets over this time of year for any small tourist town. The influx of people is redicilous. We booked for dinner for the first sitting in the restaurant and were Greeted and sat by the friendly staff. Within minutes we were approached and asked if we required any
Drinks . Then soon after our order was taken for our meals. There was a small wait of about 35 minutes (as to be expected at this time of the year). But the food was excellent . We waited a while to get or second lot of drink orders to be taken but other than that it was a really pleasurable experience will definitely be returning next year when we are back on holidays!

1  Thank Lucas9999
Reviewed February 7, 2013

My family and I (12 of us including 5 little grandchildren) had the pleasure of dropping in to the Bermagui Country Club for lunch over the holidays. We had just the best meals, all served together (children's meals actually came out a bit ahead so the ankle biters were kept happy!). Food prices were well within our budget and restaurant was both clean and welcoming. Friendly service from the staff and chef actually came out to check that all was going well. All in all, a very pleasant experience for us all and we will definitely be returning.

1  Thank wendy1950_28
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I visited the Terrace with for a luncheon with a group of friends.
I can honestly say it was one of the worst meals I have ever had at a Restaurant - and I have had many as I travel around Oz on business.
The portion was extremely small, the beef dry and full of grissle and there was NO flavour to the dish. The desserts in the display looked dry and several days old so we passed on these.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Recently holidaying in Bermagui and visited the Club for barefoot bowls and dinner. Bowls was great, the guy was helpful and gave us hints. When going upstairs for dinner we were greeted and seated (after almost being refused a table in the first place - there was 36 of us. Who says no to a table of 36??) The waiters(esses) were rude and not very well organised. They could not seem to be able to take our orders or figure out how to put the payments through, in the busiest tourist season of the year.
Recommend the bowls. Bar staff were nice. Food was decent. Service makes me never want to return.