“Enjoyable lunch”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 29, 2014

The service was not lightening speed but we were in no rush. Waitress was very nice. My husband had the seafood risotto , which he thought was excellent ( best meal of our holiday ) and I had Prawn Caesar which also was excellent. Lovely view over the wharf. Shame that we live so far away !!!!!!!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I have been here a few times over the last year and although the food is good, the service is so slow it gets annoying

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Sitting upstairs on the deck looking over the wharf we had an enjoyable lunch.
I had Middle Eastern Haloumi salad and it was amazing. My son had Flathead with salad and my husband Chicken toasted Turkish Sandwich, both were very nice.
The waitress was very friendly.

1  Thank Tastraveller66
Reviewed December 2, 2013

The Sun Deck is located upstairs in Fisherman's Wharf, Bermagui. While the menu is fairly limited, there is something to interest everyone and a regular change of specials adds a bit of variety.

I had duck confit which was simply excellent and my partner had the frittata which was also really delicious. The presentation was also top notch.

The service is pleasant and quick and the food is excellent value. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank Peter B
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We had two enjoyable breakfasts at this cafe upstairs at the Fisherman's Wharf. The food was of high quality, well prepared and presented. Nice to sit outside on a sunny day overlooking the boat harbour and plenty of inside tables when the weather is cooler.