“Hooked!”

Mimosa Restaurant and WInery
Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Bermagui
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Scenic view, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tilba Tilba, Australia
“Hooked!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

Came here to taste some wine but the menu looked so inviting we stayed for lunch! Snagged a romantic, sunny spot on the deck overlooking the vines and mountains. Ordered the tasting plate for two which was awesome. The oysters were particularly good! Local and fresh. For mains I had the lamb rack and my wife had the pan-seared tuna. Both were cooked to perfection. With the great food and service we'll definitely be back!

• Visited October 2012

NSW Australia
“Wedding fare”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

Attended a wedding and was very surprised at the poor food served up. Mine was cold and a lot less than I expected. Hubby did not eat his as it was also cold and very salty.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank pamac53
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“South Coast's hidden treasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

Sitting amongst the tree tops on the sunny deck, live spanish guitar being played in the background, amazing seafood bouillabaisse. Very hard to beat!
Have been here numerous times and have never been disappointed. Highly recommended.

• Visited April 2012
Peoria, Illinois
“An American's review of Mimosa Restaurant and WInery.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

I had the good fortune to enjoy a wonderful dinner at your wonderful Dry Stone Restaurant last December and purchased several bottles of wine while there. They are, in my opinion, the best wines I have ever had the pleasure of drinking.
My meal consisted of the kangaroo loin and grilled fennel. They were both a new dining experience and were exceptionally delicious. When they were coupled with the 2008 Premium Blend of red wine and the magnificent view; the meal became nothing short of legendary. I highly recommend a dining experience of your own at Mimosa and the Dry Stone Restaurant.

• Visited December 2011
Bermagui, Australia
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

My lovely wife took me to lunch here today for my birthday and I was very pleasantly surprised. Despite being quite isolated the restaurant was well attended and service was great. The food was a real highlight particularly the entree shared tasting plate we had. Mains were very tasty and very well presented. We passed on dessert but from what we saw going out to other tables they looked spectacular. The winery is in a very picturesque location and the building itself is spectacular. All up a very pleasant experience and we will be back.

1 Thank Mark D