“Awesome place to stay!!!”

Aquarius Motel Belmont
Aquarius Motel Belmont
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Belmont
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Stayed 1 night, Positive attitude and helpful from the Owners, Lovely fresh clean Motel, Shower was the best hot shower, Awesome night sleep as the Bedding and pillows was soft and comfortable. Awesome Motel all round.....

Room Tip: Room was nice and close to the office..
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Newtravellerkazza
Elizabeth G, Owner at Aquarius Motel Belmont, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2012

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and hopefully we can assist you with accommodation the next time you're in the area. Take care

Regards,

Elizabeth

Reviewed March 26, 2012

Stayed for 2 nights, had the best nights sleep, rooms comfortable and very clean, owners friendly and helpful and breakfast was amazing. Will definately be staying here in 2 weeks for work.best motel in the area.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
14  Thank George L

What a lovely surprise, thank you George and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip down.

Regards,

Elizabeth & Michael

Reviewed November 29, 2011

After making a booking over the phone and telling the manager that we may have to cancel as we were dealing with the shock death of our father, The man who i spoke to said he was no good at computers and would not send us a confirmation because he couldnt use a computer, He needed to wait for his wife to arrive back from Sydney, My biggest mistake was to give my credit card and they prceeded to steal from me even after the guy told me if we didnt turn up by 7.30 they would not charge the card,

Well after checking internet banking i have found that they stole from my credit card $ 120 For nothing, I called and spoke to a lady who has not compassion and obvisally no people skills, I guess they wont be there long judgeing by the way they run the place,

One bonus is i am a 4th yr law student, and my brother a web desinger and theres a lot of forums out there so all i can say is refund it NOW, Or it will cost you a lot more than a $ 120,

Please people do n ot give these people your credit card detail as they will take your money for nothing, Thank you, Gary.

Room Tip: Dont stay there
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
7  Thank Gary F
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Driving from Queensland to Sydney lastnite,, We decided we needed sum sleep,, so we pulled in2 the Aquarius Motel cuse the light was on. Even though it was afta 10pm,, the owners were very welcoming n friendly, we chatted for ages. I had the best nites sleep, the t.v was massive and the room clean n fresh. . I would definately stay here again..
P.s Fresh milk n moccona coffee,, YUMMY!!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
29  Thank Louise R
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Recently stayed here for 2 nights, visiting family. The queen room we stayed in was so comfortable, the linen on the bed was crisp and fresh we had an awesome nights sleep. Free dvd hire with the latest new releases and the owners are so friendly and welcoming they made us feel at home. Thanks Mick and Liz for an awesome weekend, we'll be seeing you soon.

Room Tip: Queen room, large tv, most comfortable bed, awesome sheets
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
30  Thank Katy J
Reviewed April 26, 2011

We stayed here for 3 nights instead of staying at my mothers.
The motel was close to everything, the rates were good. The owner even gave my boys free
soft drinks while they were there.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
32  Thank cob_10
Reviewed July 19, 2010

A warm note of recognition for the help the owners of this motel provided me while I was in Belmont visiting my seriously ill sister. The owners made my stay in Belmont very comfortable and they were most generous in driving me to and from the hospital.
My room was very clean and comfortable and the atmosphere was very warm, friendly and family orientated. The owners went out of there way to help me and gave me alot of extra attention.
Anyone looking at staying in a clean, comfortable motel at a very affordable price in the Belmont, Lake Macquarie area, stay at the Aquarius Motel (Belmont). You wont be dissapointed.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
27  Thank blueturtle_10
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belmont
Lake Macquarie Motor Inn
#1 of 1 in Wallsend
Best Western Plus Apollo International Hotel
Lakeview Motor Inn Belmont
Catalina Motel Lake Macquarie

Been to Aquarius Motel Belmont? Share your experiences!