“Nice Lunch”

Cafe Swish
Ranked #1 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Ballina
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We stopped here for lunch. It is a nice, clean coffee shop. The service was good and the food was very tasty. Iced coffee was absolutely delicious!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I like this cafe. It is the second time I have had breakfast here in the last month. The eggs benedict is the item I chose on both occasions and have been very pleased both times. On my most recent visit the staff were very accommodating, allowing me to order from the breakfast menu even though it was closer to lunch time. The only criticism I would have about my meal is the presentation could have been a little better. I will definitely be back however.

Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Regular customer but disappointed in the small portion of the eggs and tomato... 2 eggs one piece of bread and a shrivelled half of a small Roma tomato and 2 leaves of rough sliced spinach. Should have a bit more effort put into it for a busy restaurant and the price of $10. Will still go there again but won't order the simple eggs on toast.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Stumbled upon Swish when searching for breakfast on a business trip. The place has a hip vibe while still feeling welcoming. Staff were energetic and helpful. The food was great and the coffee was good.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

An unexpected morning tea stop in Ballina brought us to Cafe Swish. First impressions - delightful decor, attentive pleasant staff, but when the food was brought to our table, it was clear how all have gone the extra mile to make a memorable experience. Well done!