As other reviewers have stated, this motel is 1970 brick outside but well refurbished inside.
- great shower with hot water and excellent water pressure
- very nice toiletries
- clearly a caring ethos as the toiletries and biscuits supplied support Australian charities
- crisp, white linen on comfy beds
- plunger coffee and very well equipped kitchenette
- friendly manager
- shutters which are attractive unlike the usual hospital style curtains :)
Why four stars and not five?
The passing traffic is noisy and for light sleepers, intrusive. It's the only downside to this motel but not a deal breaker.
Oh and for those of us who are myopic, the tv is too far away for comfortable viewing. Bigger screen, maybe?
Overall we had a lovely stay and recommended it to our parents.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated by the river, surrounded by lush, tropical gardens, Ballina Palms Boutique Motel is close proximity to Ballina CBD and Ballina's beautiful beaches. Ballina Palms Boutique Motel is your private oasis in Ballina. Serene, spacious, stylish ground floor accommodation, Guest facilities and very reasonable rates, Ballina Palms Boutique Motel is the ideal choice for Business clients, family holidays or a romantic getaway with someone special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Ballina Palms Boutique Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.