“What a pleasant surprise! Totally impressed!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Avoca Beach
TTwo Peaks Guesthouse
Ranked #5 of 6 Avoca Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 16, 2009

To put it simply, this relaxing guesthouse really is tremendous in every way and the owners Dean & Helen are borderline the nicest couple we have ever met. Both my wife and I have done a massive amount of travelling over the years and have stayed in many different locations and accommodations, so we tend to be extremely particular and quite picky at times. But seriously I could not fault TTwo Peaks at all! The location is great, the rooms were clean, comfortable and relaxing, the food was fantastic and specific to dietary requirements, the price was fantastic value for money and I don't think I could say enough great things about the owners/hosts Dean & Helen. I would recommend this guesthouse to any couples who are looking for a relaxing get away to unwind, be spoilt, eat great food and enjoy beautiful beaches.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple