“Pizza Lovers”

Paesano Pizza
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Jacobus
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 8, 2014

This family run pizza shop offers the best pizza in York, PA...PERIOD! We order pizza from them at least once a week, they're that good! They deserve 5 stars on their food alone, but there's more. As a Washington DC transplant to this area, I visited Jacobus in 2004 while house hunting. I stopped in to this little pizza shop for a quick bite to eat before heading home. I was treated to the most welcoming and kind service I've ever encountered. I eventually moved to Jacobus in 2005 and I can tell you, the kindness I was shown by the owners and operators of this business (Andrew & Anna Musso) played a small part in my decision to move here. In today's world of poor customer service (sad to say), it's a breath of fresh air to give your business to people who earn it with outstanding food and service. I love this pizza shop and highly recommend you check them out.

1  Thank Benjamin F

Reviewed November 8, 2013

One of the best pizza I ever had. Never going back to any of those corporate pizza places (Pizza Hut, Dominos, Papa Johns, etc.). Pizza was not to oily (the bottom of your pizza box does not get soaked in oil). The deep dish crust melts in you mouth. I believe the owners are old school Italians that had their recipes handed down through generations. Highly recommend if you're in the area.

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

The whole restaurant seats maybe 15 people, but the food is absolutely fantastic! Even more than that, the staff is so friendly and welcoming!

Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Very nice place with great food!!! It is a family owned business that has fast and friendly service.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is a small mom and pop restaurant owned and run by a delightful couple from Sicily. The food is always good, not great and consistent. The owners make everyone feel special and very much at home. We always make it a point to stop here when we are in the area.