“Another amazing coastering experience!”

Adventure Bay Surf School
Ranked #6 of 18 things to do in Torpoint
More attraction details
Owner description: Whitsand Bay's premier Surf School and Coasteering provider in SE Cornwall specialising in surfing lessons from age 7 upward, surf hire and exciting coasteering routes around Rame Head. We are a small school with a big personality and are only 5 miles from Plymouth, open year round (by appointment from 31st Oct - 1st Mar)
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is the third time I have been coasteering with Dan from Adventure Bay! Every time has been a unique and magical experience. He always seems to get the best out of people, whilst providing a safe and supportive environment for people to explore a beautiful part of Cornwall. The day always ends with everyone smiling!
Many thanks and see you next time!

1  Thank Ben G

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Our group consisted of two adults and four children between 16 and 10. Dan was fantastic with all ages and all of us had a fantastic time. My 12 year old managed to stand up on his first lesson. What we also appreciated was that Dan re-scheduled the first lesson from the Monday to the Thursday as there was no surf. Everyone had a great time and learnt some great surfing skills. We will be back.

3  Thank Ann Marie C
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I went today with my school and it was amazing! Ben and Joe were friendly and Joe was very helpful as I was not very good at it. All the staff are lovely and friendly and I want to go again! Defiantly recommend!

1  Thank bronixoxxoo
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Booked my novice husband and 7 year old daughter on a Fathers Day package, and they had the most incredible experience. They laughed, they got wet and they started to surf! The staff were patient, enthusiastic, friendly and such fun. Even my 4 year old & myself were kept entertained on the beach, watching & sipping tea from the beach cafe. I sincerely could not recommend this surf school enough. And I'm already booking my 7 year old back in for lessons over the Summer Holidays as she is buzzing still. Thank you Dan & Team for a truly wonderful family experience.

1  Thank ToriFroud
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Fantastic afternoon! Whether you've never surfed before, or want some improver's tips: Dan sorted us out with decent gear, warm wetsuits, good instruction - on technique and safety and had a fair number of the group standing on their board in the first lesson. All of us were knackered and happy - mostly grinning insanely. It was so much fun. Lots of individual attention, encouragement and help all through the session. If you want to give surfing a go, I can't recommend Adventure Bay highly enough!

1  Thank Elexica