“Love this place”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of No32

Sunset
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Sunset
Kennack sands (3 miles away)
Cadgwith Cove (3 miles away)
Centre of sight
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kidneykin...
“Love this place”
Reviewed August 16, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

This is our 2nd year stay at Trevelyan Holiday Homes, Predannack, but we had the 2 bedroom chalet this time,this was ideal for us & the 2 children.
Had a bit of a bad start to the holiday with the car not starting on leaving day,then when arrive early in the morning I had a serious ear infection,so
Was stressed be fore holiday even started.
My stress was soon gone once we arrived & was warmly greeted by Luara & Paddy,again they was very accommodating & kind.
Then a few day into holiday my back decided to go on me causing some real discomfort along with ear infection,Laura & Paddy couldn't have been more caring & concerned when they learned of my ear & back issues even offering to take me to the doctors,it's not often you meet people like them..
The chalet was very nice to stay in & even had scones & cream left out for us,Luara & Paddy did pop over a few times to see if all was well..
As I said in the last review for last year that we stayed,it's a lovely place & quite on the grounds,it's also has many lovely destinations near by,making it an ideal place to stay.
The weather this year wasn't as kind but that didn't stop us from getting out & about,even to the beaches & swimming in the sea..
I would alway recommend this chalet area to anyone,I think this could be a yearly thing for us..
Again I would like to thank Luara & Paddy for being such kind people,also for a lovely stay..
P.S for the bad reviews on this property & the owners,I struggle to see anything in them as The owners was making sure we had everything & even was cleaning the chalet as we arrived..
Top marks for top people & chalet..

Date of stay: August 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Onwers & the size of the chalet
Liked least: There wasn't anything not to like
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Joy H
Somerset, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
Reviewed July 4, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We have just returned from 4 days at no 32
Every thing was perfect right from the booking to a return message from Laura giving us direction and post code
The bedding was lovely and fresh Smelling
There was hot water lovely shower and even though we would nead a 1 pound coins for the electric we only used 3 pound
Laura called on us the second day to check if all was ok and if there was anything we needed
Lovely lady you don't get this type of hospitally from large holiday sites and cream tea on arrival thank you Laura can't wait to come back. Joy and David

Date of stay: July 2015
Juliec44S...
Southampton
“Minuscule and damp”
Reviewed June 16, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

This place was very, very small. It would fit into our living room with space to spare. When we arrived we were quite shocked as the site is large, but quite run down looking. The chalets are sited around the edge, goodness knows why they could not have been built bigger, there was enough space.
When we got into the chalet it was absolutely freezing, I am never cold but I could not get warm on the first night. The bedrooms measured 6ft by 7ft 6", what most people would describe as a box room. The "double" contains a 4ft bed, the twin has two 2ft 6" beds. There was no room to move in the bedrooms. We had to get undressed and dressed in the living room, which was where the wardrobe was.
The kitchen barely fitted two people in it, the shower room and toilet were also tiny. The settee in the living room was 28' wide, not really big enough for two adults. You would never comfortably fit 4 adults in this chalet.
Our main bugbear was that the whole place was damp. The bed felt damp when we got in it, our clothes were damp when we took them out of the wardrobe. We both had had a chest type virus that we were getting over when we arrived. We both got worse whilst staying here. If you have chest problems or arthritis don't book this place, it is damp.
We left a a day before we should have as we could not face another night squashed into a tiny bed. If by cosy the other reviewers meant minuscule then they should state this, but nothing this damp could possibly be called cosy, it was warmer outside the chalet than inside.
The pictures taken of the outside of the chalet make it look as it has french doors at the back, it doesn't, they belong to next door.
The owner did refund our last nights rental.

Date of stay: May 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Going home
Liked least: That it was very near the Lizard.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Jun 17, 2015
I really cannot be responsible for people coming down with health problems and blaming the chalet. The chalet is not damp and I advertise them exactly as they are. They are spotlessly clean and at £40 per night at that time are value for money. I reimbursed this couple in full for the night they did not stay in the chalet which has not been mentioned and would advise looking at the other reviews. You can please some of the people some of the time.........
lynne m
“All we.could possibly need”
Reviewed April 6, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I nearly did not book the chalet because of a bad review THANK GOD I IGNORED IT..The chalet was cozy,clean,had everything we needed and Laura the owner was very friendly and welcoming. Even our standoffish jack Russell liked her. We booked again straight away for this may. We had a lovely break in a beautiful part of Cornwall...

Date of stay: March 2015
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
McRozy
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“You get what you pay for”
Reviewed November 23, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

Stayed here in July for four days with my partner. It was cheap and although we were happy to stay somewhere basic we were not expecting it to be so dirty. We never met the owner. Apparently there was someone staying there before we arrived but I don't believe it had been properly cleaned for some time considering the curtains were welded to the window with large thick spiders webs containing dead flies and butterfly's! There was however clean bed linen and towels so I presume someone had been in at some point to provide those.
The only good thing is the location of this property and thankfully the weather was beautiful when we were there so we were able to go out walking every day and only had to sleep there! Not sure if the other reviews are to be believed!

Date of stay: July 2014
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Mar 28, 2015
This review is not a fair description of my chalet, in fact does not remotely compare to other reviews. I feel perhaps there has been a mix up in chalet numbers as I meet and greet and make up all beds. I always check on my visitors during their stay in case they need anything or need advice on where to go etc.
Ritagrani...
“Highly recommend”
Reviewed September 11, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Beautiful location. Half an hour walk from The Lizard. Bus service available which is cheap.
Fantastic accomodation, everything you need to be self sufficient.
Great hosts, Laura and Paddy. Lovely people, kind and welcoming. Couldn't have been nicer, and they respect your privacy. Will definitely come back.
Highly recommend :)

Taunton, United Kingdom
“Lovely quiet site”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

This was a lovely quiet site. The chalet was adequate for 3 but would have been a bit cramped for 4 people. Comfortable seating and beds. Lovely patio with comortable outdoor chairs and table for alfresco dining.

Date of stay: July 2014
Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The peaceful site.
Traveling group: Other
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Aug 3, 2014
Thank you Susan for doing a revoew for me. That was great.

Laura
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing