“I visit every year”

Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Lizard
Description: 50.004872,-5.206034 on Google Maps
Description: 50.004872,-5.206034 on Google Maps
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I come here every year with my family. It desnt get any better. Beautiful home made locally sourced food that really tickles your tastebuds.

1  Thank KathrynM0310

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I regularly visit Sue's cream teas every year and it is the best cream tea you will ever taste! I more than often end up ordering too much but that just gives me and excuse to take some home for later. The scones are freshly baked everyday and there is more than enough jam, cream and tea to fill the hungriest customers. Would 100% recommend to everyone, Sue is the nicest host and she can never seem to do enough to make you feel welcome. Just glad I live near by although not so good for the waist line!

1  Thank tegenpresious
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Sues scones are fresh baked every day. You get more than enough to satisfy, and she will even give you a take home pack if you want. It is so easy to drive past the sign, and not bother trying out the fantastic baking Sue produces. Miss out at your peril !!!!!

1  Thank Rookie1963
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Tried to find your sign to no avail. U will be losing business. Will find u before we go. We can usually sniff most cream teas out. We must have been having a bad day coupled with not being hungry at the time, although that usually doesn't usually stop us! See u later. PS, gave u 5/5 and havnt even met u yet.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Without a shadow of a doubt this will be the best Cream Tea you will ever have!!!

Sue is such a warm host and clearly loves what she does. The amount you get of everything is amazing all for not alot.

We used to visit Sue when we lived in Cornwall but have since had to move with my hubbies job but go back when visiting family and she still remembers us and always gives my daughter a milky bar to take away. This is what we call a proper job!!