St. Austell is a small village with not much to do except visiting the tourist attractions around. So the White Hart ist probably one of the best places to stay. Just in the center of town and a 5 minutes walk to the train station. It belongs to the St Austell Brewery and they have a good concept of modernized hotels in old buildings combined with a pub and restaurant. In fact you don’t have to leave the house to feel like home. The room was spacious and comfortable. The food in the restaurant was delicious. The staff was excellent, entertaining and very professional especially the waiters!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits you at the White Hart Hotel and Whites Restaurant.A grade 2 listed hotel in the centre of town within minutes of railway and bus links. Eden project and the coast only few minutes away.17 ensuite bed roomsBar and Lounge areawhites reatuarant serving local and fresh produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The White Hart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Hart Hotel St Austell
- White Hart St Austell
- The White Hart St Austell, Cornwall