Stayed over night, midweek on business. Initial reaction was this was going to be a nice little hotel and to be fair was generally ok. However, the room was up 2 flights of narrow stairs, no lift and no offer of help with heavy suitcases. The rooms was smaller than the photos indicated and the bathroom was in need of some upgrade. Little atmosphere in the bar, dinner was average but, the breakfast was very good. Staff were pleasant but, could have been a bit friendlier. Have stayed in a lot of hotels around the country and this was average for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits you at the White Hart Hotel and Whites Restaurant.A grade 2 listed hotel in the centre of town within minutes of railway and bus links. Eden project and the coast only few minutes away.17 ensuite bed roomsBar and Lounge areawhites reatuarant serving local and fresh produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Book Direct Rooms, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The White Hart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Hart Hotel St Austell
- White Hart St Austell
- The White Hart St Austell, Cornwall