A very nice reasonably priced hotel, not suitable for anyone who cannot climb stairs...no lifts, we were on the second floor in a decent room had all the necessary requirements no problems, we ate in the restaurant the first evening ,standard pub grub fare, acceptable without being fantastic,reasonably priced.
Hotel very well located within St. Austell, has it's own dedicated resident car park not a lot of spaces but we had no problems.
Overall an enjoyable stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits you at the White Hart Hotel and Whites Restaurant.A grade 2 listed hotel in the centre of town within minutes of railway and bus links. Eden project and the coast only few minutes away.17 ensuite bed roomsBar and Lounge areawhites reatuarant serving local and fresh produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Book Direct Rooms, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The White Hart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Hart Hotel St Austell
- White Hart St Austell
- The White Hart St Austell, Cornwall