I stayed at this hotel for two days in September 2011. The rooms are very clean and comfortable, and the staff are friendly and nothing is too much trouble for them. The hotel is a historic building with a royal connection, when the then Prince and Princess of Wales stayed there in 1909. The hotel is situated in the centre of St. Austell with a dedicated car park across the road. The breakfast was very good and extremely substantial. We dined in at the hotel in the evenings and were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food and the presentation. Our waiter deserves a special mention as he was polite, friendly and a credit to the hotel. The White Hart is a good place to stay as it is central to a lot of the Cornwall tourist attractions. All in all a very pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits you at the White Hart Hotel and Whites Restaurant.A grade 2 listed hotel in the centre of town within minutes of railway and bus links. Eden project and the coast only few minutes away.17 ensuite bed roomsBar and Lounge areawhites reatuarant serving local and fresh produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Book Direct Rooms, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The White Hart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Hart Hotel St Austell
- White Hart St Austell
- The White Hart St Austell, Cornwall