We stayed in the White for a 3 nights in July .The room was clean and the bed was comfy .Didn`t have a problem with noise .The staff were nice and friendly ,and the food was of a good standard .St Austell is quiet ,but its great as base for the local attractions .We would stay in the The White Hart again .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits you at the White Hart Hotel and Whites Restaurant.A grade 2 listed hotel in the centre of town within minutes of railway and bus links. Eden project and the coast only few minutes away.17 ensuite bed roomsBar and Lounge areawhites reatuarant serving local and fresh produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The White Hart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Hart Hotel St Austell
- White Hart St Austell
- The White Hart St Austell, Cornwall