“A 'Must'”

The Lost Gardens of Heligan
Ranked #2 of 50 things to do in St Austell
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I have visited this many times and it is always worth going back as there is always something new I've missed. Wonderful and innovative, this is a beautiful and soulful place to visit. Take your time and wander. You get a compass so you don't get lost! The peace is heavenly, as are the views. What an amazing place! I also love the shops with local produce - a real treat. Don't miss out on visiting this!

There are newer reviews for The Lost Gardens of Heligan

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Great value when you compare to attractions like Eden, which seems to have increased its pricess significantly since my last visit last year. However a top tip- Eden has 25% off admission leaflets for Lost Gardens of Heligan, and The Lost Gardens for Eden...I seem to remember they expired soon but worth keeping an eye out for!

The gardens are extensive, our dog was too tired to see all of them! Loved the veggie gardens. The farmshop had very good value meats and you can visit there without going to the gardens, great for those camping and bbqing!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

This place is just beautiful. We couldn't really find anything to fault. We did catch it on a lovely day which may have helped? Could easily spend a full day.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Wow! Went to Heligan recently for lunch after not going for quite a while, as food used to be dull and boring, and what a transformation. I think the layout has been changed slightly and the presentation of the food was fantastic! The salads were colourful and fresh and the main courses were seasonal and interesting. I chose a pulled lamb hot roll (meat from they're estate) and a selection of salads. My friend had roast pork with Heligan apples and I nearly ate half of her plate too, it was so delicious. Good job its a long walk round the gardens!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The jungle area is stunning and you need to have the time to get round it all. All of it is lovely but the jungle is exciting. Their plant sales are really cheap too with some unusual plants at prices that are low compared to other places. Good cakes too!